New shotgun Questions

RollTideRoll

Looking to my first hunting/skeet shotgun here pretty soon and have a few questions. I am fairly new to this whole process being that I have never bought a gun so any help would be appreciated. I am between the nova and the supernova right now. I know what the differences are between the two models my main question is if the supernova is worth the extra money. At my local fun store they have a used nova for $329.99. Should I go ahead and get that one, or should i get a new nova or supernova? The used nova will only come with only the choke that is in the gun and that is it. I am not sure if there is any warranty from the store but will look into that for sure. I would appreciate it if you guys could give me some input on what I should do.

Thanks

RollTideRoll

...just a note...buy a new gun if you can. You will get 3 chokes + a 5 year factory warranty with a new gun...no factory warranty with a used gun...

for Benelli Sporting Firearms

A new Benelli firearm is warranted only to the original retail purchaser for five years from date of purchase. This warranty applies only if the firearm was purchased from an authorized Benelli dealer in the United States or Canada.

http://www.benelliusa.com/support/warranty.php

Edited by hattles