Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
markhb

Anyone heard from Kip

Anyone heard from Kip? I have tried calling (mailbox is full), email and no answer on my order delivery. Credit card has been charged, email two weeks ago saying my order has been shipped and still nothing.

Mark

I know he's busy. I just got my shorty tube from him in the mail two days ago. The best way to contact is through the "contact us" button on the website. Hang tight bro, he'll get back to you.

Credit card has been charged, email two weeks ago saying my order has been shipped and still nothing.

Mark

I'm in exactly the same boat...

:)I received an email from Kip today. He is surprised that the item has not been delivered yet and hopes it will be today.

When I arrived home there was a note to say a package is ready for pickup at the post office with the same tracking number.

Have yet to pick up. Thanks Kip.:)

yes. called and spoke to him yesterday, orders went out a bit late. got an email today and got my mag tube in the mail today.

The MailMan just dropped mine off tonight. The tube looks great, cant wait to get it installed :)

Thanks Kip.