SBE II or Super Vinci

rothie097

Im thinking about buying a new benelli this year before turkey season in april. I either want to get a super vinci or a sbe II. Dont know which one yet. Like the super vinci because of the new in -line inertia system and the 3 piece modular design. But also like the super black eagle II because of the rifled barrel capability. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I'm real pleased with the fit and feel as well as the different "felt recoil" of my Vinci. The Vinci is a very solid feeling shotgun. Doesn't have the usual Benelli action sound when cycling rounds through it and no looseness at all. Don't misunderstand, I love my HK SBE and will never get rid of it, they are just different shotguns and I shoot them both regularly and equally well:).

• 4 months later...

Though both guns are amazing, and you will be happy with either purchase, the Super Vinci is the only way to go if you love shotguns! My first 31/2 shotgun was the SBEII and i loved it, it worked great and the versatility of the gun was amazing. My fiancé bought me a shotgun for my wedding present and I got the Super Vinci max4 28". HANDS DOWN THE BEST SHOTGUN I'VE EVER FIRED!!! I've been an avid hunter for years and my favorite season is pheasant. I live in Kansas so there is no shortage of birds to shoot at. I'm also in law enforcement and have lots of weapons under my belt. I have fired probably close to 1000 different shotguns, and the Super Vinci is the one I will have forever! It has the versatility to go out and shoot blue rock all day with my buddies, and the next day go goose hunting with the big 3 1/2. The gun shoulders great, and swings like a hot knife cutting through butter. It is easy to bead a bird that gets up right in front of you, and the muzzle barely moves if you need a second shot. The new Trigger guard setup makes it possible to shoot with gloves now.(that will actually keep your hands warm) The gun is light weight, maneuvers well through brush, and is very solid. There is no rattle or shake, and the action is very smooth. I have had problems with other semi-auto shotguns not being able to cycle the low brass 7 1/2 or 8 shot shells that you can buy at Wal-Mart, but the Super Vinci will fire a whole case like they were made for that gun. Like I said at the beginning you will be very happy with either gun, but if you want to take your shooting to the next level, get the Super Vinci and stay at the head of the pack!

Super Vinci

A couple of months ago I came really close to buying a SBEII. I'm happy I waited because Benelli came out with the Super Vinci. The Vinci line handles better than any other gun I've shot. I think you would be happy with either, but more so with the Super Vinci!