New-Winchester announces Blind Side

hattles

Since the horse isn't quite dead yet, just got a message from a very nice gal that shops at Mack's on a regular basis, and she lives about an hour south of the store. She said they had at least 30 cases of Blind Side 3" #2's in the store in November of 2010. Her dad bought a case, and she bought some open stock. It was on the floor in cases, and priced in each boxes on the shelf. She said it ran out before the season ended.

Almost certainly it was the leftover from some sort of limited run from Winchester, but nonetheless, it was still available at one retail store :D

Word.....

ive heard it was available at macks on a test basis as well. but that neither here nor there. im curious as to how this performs. i like the idea of havin more shot in a 3" shell. i wouls think the hex shot would lose velocity rather quickly. debating on this stuff or heavy metal.

• 2 weeks later...
Benelli already had a limited run of SBE II's with Duck Blind Camo. I picked one up about a year ago, new in the box, but it was hard to find. From what I heard they made 500 of them, and that was it. Max4 is too bright for me, but the duck blind looks sweet on the SBEII.

yep, I bought a SBEII last fall with duck blind camo, my buddy wanted to trade me his Max-4 one for it, but I said no thanks. It was at a local gun/outdoor store, he had 4 of them. He also told me that Benelli only made 500 of them

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Mack's (Stuttgart) twice this past season but never saw any. In fact, they were about sold out of everything. I went with my usual standby: Kent Fast Steel in #1s and BBs. Death on ducks and geese and at fairly tall ranges. I do not make a practice of skybusting anything, but when a flock of conservation season Snows/Blues/Ross geese are climbing like F-16s...those Kent FS BBs will tumble them out of the sky...smoking and flaming all the way to the crash site. Interesting the use of hexagonal shot. Will be very interesting to see how well it holds a decent pattern at 40-50 yards.