Which tritium night sights?

Smokin

Factory are not night sights. They claim to glow but they do not, not for longer than 15 minutes anyway. I'm a Trijicon fan but they don't make Trijicon sights for a Benelli M4 (to my knowledge). Somebody in the past had a sight made by Trijicon but I'm not sure how that turned out. If I were you I would go Meprolight. They are great and have good reviews. Not many people that have them hate them. I have them and my only complaint is that the dots aren't that visible in the daylight. But that's what the ghost ring is for... right? :) So all is good here and I wouldn't go back.

Factory are not night sights. They claim to glow but they do not, not for longer than 15 minutes anyway. I'm a Trijicon fan but they don't make Trijicon sights for a Benelli M4 (to my knowledge). Somebody in the past had a sight made by Trijicon but I'm not sure how that turned out. If I were you I would go Meprolight. They are great and have good reviews. Not many people that have them hate them. I have them and my only complaint is that the dots aren't that visible in the daylight. But that's what the ghost ring is for... right? :) So all is good here and I wouldn't go back.

Pretty sure he's referring to the OEM Benelli night sights, not the factory ghost ring white dots. Benelli actually makes their own night sights if you look under the M4's accessory page on this site. I'm curious to know if they are brighter than the Meprolights.

Benelli part #60795