Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
duckht183

I dont like the new changes to this Forum

I received to notices that you tried to send me PM, but that my Inbox was full. My Inbox is nowhere near full.

What a mess!

We want to reduce spam without giving you guys an headaches. We're tweaking the settings to get as close as possible to this goal.

Both sent and received messages count toward your PM quota. 42 sent messages + 8 incoming messages = 50. I have increased the quota to 100.

Yea Tuck I tried sending it twice..

Admin, let me make something real clear for you... Do what you have to do to keep the spammers off of this site and don't make it so difficult for us senior members to post anything or I'll just leave this site.

Members with 100 posts or more have been whitelisted and shouldn't be affected by the new spam settings. If you run into any issues, update this thread.

Members with 100 posts or more have been whitelisted and shouldn't be affected by the new spam settings. If you run into any issues, update this thread.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Members with 100 posts or more have been whitelisted and shouldn't be affected by the new spam settings.

Whew! Just made it! :cool:

I'm still seeing signature SPAM (hyperlinks) by someone with three posts under their belt.

Can hyperlinks in signatures be turned off for