My first Benelli!!

21sports

21, that M3 looks brand new...good find. I've only seen one for sale and it was a beater. Congrats on your new toy.

Bello, have you learned anything in the past few weeks? Your CONSTANTLY NEGATIVE comments are not welcome here, if you instsist on negative commentary I suggest you find another forum to troll...

21, that M3 looks brand new...good find. I've only seen one for sale and it was a beater. Congrats on your new toy.

Bello, have you learned anything in the past few weeks? Your CONSTANTLY NEGATIVE comments are not welcome here, if you instsist on negative commentary I suggest you find another forum to troll...

LOL.. got me runnin scared now gonna go hide on a different forum :D

Nobody cares where you hide or if you're running scared, just letting you know that some of us think you're a donkey because you don't get the hint of how you should conduct yourself here. Were you that annoying guy on USS Austin that thought you were laughing with the group when the group was really laughing at you?

Nobody cares where you hide or if you're running scared, just letting you know that some of us think you're a donkey because you don't get the hint of how you should conduct yourself here. Were you that annoying guy on USS Austin that thought you were laughing with the group when the group was really laughing at you?

Actually I was the best; Ask Captain William Crow; It's what you do with yourself not how you type on a forum! Grow up and stop whining people have opinions.

i have personally never cared for a semi/pump shotgun but it does look clean and nice

I see nothing wrong with this post. I have no clue about the other posts Needncash is talking about but I wouldnt worrie to much Bello. "Needncash" seems to not only be the spelling B police he also seems to be the cry baby police.

I also agree I am not into pump shot guns but that does look clean. I also like any gun HK.