Benelli M4 & Steel slug

luis

They're very destructive and low recoil. The only negative about them is the price. I shot an old car door from like the 80's, and it whistled right through it. The recoil is similar to a high brass 2 3/4 buckshot load.

The peddles do come off upon impact on the Hexolite32's. The core just keeps trucking on through the target.

I just found a new test item for them. I got ahold of a oxygen bottle that is about 1/3 of an inch thick. 45acp simply leaves a smudge on it. Green tip SS109 223 will punch through one side, and deform the steel on the back side.

They're very destructive and low recoil. The only negative about them is the price. I shot an old car door from like the 80's, and it whistled right through it. The recoil is similar to a high brass 2 3/4 buckshot load.

The peddles do come off upon impact on the Hexolite32's. The core just keeps trucking on through the target.

I just found a new test item for them. I got ahold of a oxygen bottle that is about 1/3 of an inch thick. 45acp simply leaves a smudge on it. Green tip SS109 223 will punch through one side, and deform the steel on the back side.

Sweet.. post up the results.

Anyway, I was pretty interested in some news on this stuff cause I have 2 x25rd boxes being delivered this coming Monday. Got em for $30.95 per box of 25. Seemed to be a fair deal. I could be wrong. If you know a better deal, please inform.

Through our testing, Hexolit 32 ammo will penetrate Level II body armour, and still penetrate a fair distance in gelatin. In comparison, Winchester Ranger 1oz reduced recoil slug does not penetrate the armour. Tested from a 14" Remington 870 and a 14" Benelli M4.