Q - M1 S90 21" Value ?

sagedog

Looking at an used M1 w/21" vent rib blk/syn that looks like it wasn't shot much, very clean and I'm wondering what it's value may be. I don't shoot three gun but would probably set it up with an ext magazine for a truck gun and home defense... a 21" barrel doesn't swing very well so as a bird gun the short barrel makes it less than ideal.

I have a never used M2/SBEII pistol grip stock that I was thinking would work, but after looking at the stock I'm not sure they're compatible. Anyone know for sure?

But, right price and it may be something worthwhile to pick up. No box, one tube.

Thanks SD

Edited by sagedog
info

They can be had for 7 - 8 hundred bucks but with the 21" barrel being the choice of the 3-gun crowd, some are starting to go for more than that since 21" barrels by themselves are rare and expensive commodities.

As for the 21" barrel being less than ideal, I'll respectfully disagree. I have them on 2 of my M1's which are used for skeet, trap, sporting clays, 5-stand, and SD pheasants. I love them. If you buy the gun and want a longer barrel, I have a 26" that I'll gladly trade with you.

M2/SBE2 pistol grip stock will not work on M1. If you're set on a pistol grip stock, I'll trade you one of those for the field stock as well.

They can be had for 7 - 8 hundred bucks but with the 21" barrel being the choice of the 3-gun crowd, some are starting to go for more than that since 21" barrels by themselves are rare and expensive commodities.

As for the 21" barrel being less than ideal, I'll respectfully disagree. I have them on 2 of my M1's which are used for skeet, trap, sporting clays, 5-stand, and SD pheasants. I love them. If you buy the gun and want a longer barrel, I have a 26" that I'll gladly trade with you.

M2/SBE2 pistol grip stock will not work on M1. If you're set on a pistol grip stock, I'll trade you one of those for the field stock as well.

sagedog,,,these are trusted words,take strong note,,sincerely M1014