• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
turkey22

Magnum Blend??

180-200 with 3" MB.

mudhen

What choke tube would you recommend to get those #'s? Also, did you get my last PM? TKU, Garry

What choke tube would you recommend to get those #'s? Also, did you get my last PM? TKU, Garry

Jellyhead .660 & Rhino .660.

Replied to your PM!

mudhen

How bout the 12g 3" Win. Xtd Range HD's #6's? I think they are only offered in the 1 3/4 oz load. Same choke recommendations? Haven't had that good of luck with the Hevi-Shot 2 oz 6's. Thanks

How bout the 12g 3" Win. Xtd Range HD's #6's? I think they are only offered in the 1 3/4 oz load. Same choke recommendations? Haven't had that good of luck with the Hevi-Shot 2 oz 6's. Thanks

I shot XR's for many years with no problems. But, with H-13 and the right choke, my patterns are at least 40%+- more dense. I did like how hard the XR's seem to hit, but I just want a better pattern.

But if you like XR's, they worked fine in my SBE II with the same .660 Jellyhead & .660 Rhino....

mudhen

You may have already answered this, and, forgive me if you have. Which H-13 did you have the best luck with in the 3" load, the Jellyhead .660, and the M2. Thanks