Pistolgrip stock for 20Ga.-M1 Super 90?

BWoodNC

Hello,

I've got a pretty simple question.

Are there are any pistol grip stocks for the 20 gauge M1 Super 90? If where would I find them?

Not sure if I need to clarify, but I'm talking about a pistol grip that has a butt-stock on it. I do not want to lose my butt-stock.

Edited by BWoodNC

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the gauge isn't relevant on an M1/M2... the receivers are the same-o same-o. If this is the case, then the OEM PG stock for an M1/M2 tactical would fit. To extend that thought, the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock would fit as well.

Cheers,

C

Look at your owners manual parts listing. The variations between 20 and 12 shouldn't extend to the stock. The receiver may have two different part numbers to accommodate a bolt carrier variation... but even that may be the same.

Cheers,

C

Just thinking out-loud here... I've seen photos where people have adapted pistol grips from various assault rifles to other, not pistol grip equipped, guns. The most popular grip adaptations seem to be from FN FAL, AK47 and AR15.

Cheers,

C