Benelli Backorder

Chief 79

I had a problem with my modified choke tube since I bought my SBE in September. The notches were not cut properly and my choke wrench can only engage 2 of the 4 notches properly. All other tubes are OK.

I called and email Benelli customer service which responded by placing an order for a replacement tube back in October. I have yet to receive the replacement tube. I called today and they still said it was backordered. Is this normal for an item to be backordered for 4 months now? I stopped by the dealer where I bought the gun and they said they can try to order one as they didn't have the same tube in stock. They said they would contact Benelli for a replacement. I didn't tell them I had already done so. Do you think it is going to take them as long as it is me to get a replacement tube?

Anyone have any other suggestions?

John

[ 02-03-2005, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Chief 79 ]