Looking for a Super Nova Tactical 20155 (CT Stock, non-PG, Ghost Ring sights)

bcruze

I can't find one of these anywhere, nobody has them in stock and there aren't any on Gun Broker or Guns America. Anyone have a line on anywhere that might have one in stock to ship to my FFL? I really don't like any of the gun stores in my area and woudl rather not pay tax, so a special order really doesn't work for me. That being said, any idea how long the current wait is for a special order on this weapon?

I've noticed a couple threads in the archives about this model and it's limited availability in this configuration, what gives?

Not sure what gives other than supply and demand. Your best bet is to place an order and wait. From what i have garnered here, and a few other sites, is that 60-90 days isn't unheard of. I would contact Impact Guns if I were you. They are a large Benelli dealer and could probably give you a more accurate indication of what your wait time might be.

http://www.impactguns.com/

I checked with Acme Sports in Indiana (not sure where you're located) for ya. They have the 20160 (PG model) in stock, but not the 20155. He said they could order one for $489, but would have to check with their sales rep to get an ETA.