Picked up my M4 and I have a question

FLAWLS1

It indeed looks like an 11721, however, as far as I am aware, those do not have fixed chokes. Can you take a picture of the end of the barrel to verify? I am very interested in seeing this, if it does indeed, as that is part of why I bought my M1014.

I forgot to update the thread, but yes I'm certain that it is not a fixed choke. Is the spread of the M1014 different to those with the non fixed chokes? I'm guessing you can't buy brand new M1014's anymore huh? If you still want some pics I'll take some for you just let me know what angles etc.

I would like to see a pic of the sticker on the end of the box- I am curious as to rather it is really an 11721 as I was not aware that they were stamped L.E... I wonder if the original owner had that done?

As paladinjme said I do not have the original box. I tried to contact the original owner and I got a call from the gun store where I bought my M4 and they told me the guy was extremely upset with them because his info was on the deal of sale paper. They told me he was a retired LEO who is obviously paranoid. It sucks because I really wanted to know the history of this shotgun and to see if he still had the original box and everything else that came with it. I guess some people just don't want to be contacted...

OP does not have the original box - bought used - he did indicate to me in a PM that it does have a screw in choke.

:cool: