Taser for my kid in collage

ROCKETW19

Once again sorry members and mods for non Benelli question but as said before i get the best anwsers here. I belong to 1 other gun fourm and all they do is act like they are navy seals and better than everyone else. Only bad thing here is the spelling bee guys,lol

anyways on to my question my kid (girl) is in collage. I want her to have something to protect her from the weridos and a taser seems like the perfect thing to stop weridos maybe not a serious attacker but its what I feel best for her to have.

anyonr have a suggestion on brands or actuall tasers. I want hand held perferably with a lanyard/saftey. I have seen the kind where if the lanyard gets pulled out the taser wont work. I like that idea.

It will be used mostly as a deturent not a weapon ( unless really needed). she is in SFSU and there are plenty or weridos. I would instruct her to just zapp the thing if she feels in a bad spot. personaly I think that will keep most people away. If it is a serious attack shes dead anyways so not worried about that just the weirdos,lol

as always thanks for taking your time and helping me!

Believe it or not i was asking my 10 year to spell check it lol :cool: i always use the the spell check on my computer if i have doubts, because i hate those people (not me:p) that take the topic of subject and start spell checking !

ya thank god my kid has her moms brains. I just have the looks. by the way I found a good stun gun hopefully she never needs to us it.

Now I need a .50cal Beowolf upper you got any?????

Girls where I went to school carried tasers, mace, pistols, etc. Never saw the pistols, but you knew who. I did see a taser lit up once. It was just someone showing someone else, but it sounded so angry. I made up my mind then and there that the mace carriers were better victims than the taser carriers.

Girls where I went to school carried tasers, mace, pistols, etc. Never saw the pistols, but you knew who. I did see a taser lit up once. It was just someone showing someone else, but it sounded so angry. I made up my mind then and there that the mace carriers were better victims than the taser carriers.

no **** at a local gun shop the guy had a stun gun and when he zapped that thing it would scare the Heel outt someone. it was a flashlight with zapper at the end of it and way to big but crazy loud and bright.

I will lay down and make her zapp me when we get it just to make sure she isnt pissing someone off with it. maybe I will video it but dont make fun of me if I pee myself,lol

still need a .50 Beowolf upper HK you got any?

no **** at a local gun shop the guy had a stun gun and when he zapped that thing it would scare the Heel outt someone. it was a flashlight with zapper at the end of it and way to big but crazy loud and bright.

I will lay down and make her zapp me when we get it just to make sure she isnt pissing someone off with it. maybe I will video it but dont make fun of me if I pee myself,lol

still need a .50 Beowolf upper HK you got any?

I want to see the video ;) , No uppers Rocket .