New M4 Desert Camo

M4-Desert Camo

Hello, I'm new to the forum and it's been a long time since I shot shoguns. Last one was a 10guage side by side in the 80's.

I just got a new M4 for range and HD use. I've been trying to read as much as possible so I don't ask dumb questions. Unfortunately I'm probably more confused about the 922r law than I was before. If I just want to add sights and light to my M4, do I need to be concerned about 922r?

Also, the range here prefers you to have your gun in a case (which I want to have anyhow), I see the 42" soft case from Benelli is impossible to get (like most Benelli stuff it appears), can anyone recommend a nice soft case for the M4?

I do plan on getting a Pelican hard case down the road. Thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the community and a Benelli owner!

Edited by M4-Desert Camo

Hey! ... welcome to the forum M4 DC!!!.... I'm guessing you may want to add a full length mag tube at some point. There's more posts than you can ever imagine about adding a full lenth tube and being in 922r compliance. Use the search function and you will find all you need to know. Here's a link to FFT's site...they pretty much lay it out in a straight forward manner.

http://freedomfightertactical.com/922r-faq/

Take Care,

Hookster :)