My 11722 (14" M4) plus factory C-stock arrived on Form 3 transfer yesterday...

calviroman

Back in September I ordered a 14" Benelli M4 model 11724 (comes with C-stock) from Dixie Ammo Dump (outstanding service by the way). After a few weeks it looked like all they could get in was the 11722, which comes with the fixed PG stock. They threw in a factory new in box C-stock to effectively make it a 11724. The Form 3 transfer took a while and the shotgun arrived at my dealer yesterday.

I went in and did the Form 4 transfer paperwork yesterday. Now the real wait begins! Probably going to be 7 months or so before I can go pick it up.

I sold my 18.5" back in October and am getting the trigger time itch! I did keep all my other M4 "goodies" (i.e. Aimpoint H-1 w/ LaRue mount, Kip Rail, Ti charging handle, ect). I may pick up an 18.5" barrel and full length Kip Ti tube (about $1K total for the two) so that I can swap it over to a non-SBS configuration at whim as long as I dont lock-tight the mag tube on. Also gunna pick up a field stock so I'll have all three stocks for prosperity!

Pics to follow in about 7 months :(