Jump to content

Curious about the round hole in the collapsible stock

The grunt

Recommended Posts

This same question (after doing a quick search on the forum) has been asked a few times but never answered (as far as I could find)... My first thought was a mikegli posted, a sling mount, but I have yet to see any reference to a sling mounted there instead of on the pistol grip... that hole is essentially in the same position as an AR-15 collapsible stock QD sling mount hole :confused:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...