How many M4 Models are there - Variances in M4 Builds, etc

bm4sbs

Measurement on M4S90 military

-the width/Outside Diameter of the rear hanger's main section=32.5 millimeter

-Outside Diameter of the barrel at that same location (center on the rear hanger and up to barrel)=22 millimeter

-total height from the bottom of the hanger to the top of the barrel=57.5 millimeter

Measurements points directly on each millimeter line, and 0.5 measurements points directly between both milimeter lines on my caliper. The weapon is clearly a european metric firearm.

Edited by jaegerbataillon511

Jaeger-

That's awesome, thank you for taking the time to do that. Will be very helpful data.

I am anticipating the largest variances to be in the dimension from the bottom of the hanger to the top of the barrel since it is is not watch-work critical for the firearm.

I believe there is likely a bonding process to mate that hanger to the barrel at that position which would introduce some dynamics into this dimension.

Edited by bm4sbs