WTB WTT Benelli parts.

Hello folks, I am searching for some used parts as follows:

M4 Follower

M2 Red anodized Follower

M2 Tap'd receiver plastic plugs

M4 shell lifter

M4 mag cap

M4 hammer

Rear ghost ring sight receiver screws (LPA)

I have some stuff to trade for here.

The screws to the rear sight are expensive. I had to buy a set from Numrich since the tips broke on mine during the rear sight removal. No idea why they broke. They were still usable, but I opted to replace them anyway. I believe Brownells carries the screws now too.

The screw slot? What kind of screw drivers are you using? The fixed blade Brownells set had a perfect size for this screw. Blade width and blade diameter are perfect. I recall it wasn't as hard as I was expecting to get them out. I figured they were locktited in place and providing only a flat head for torque was scary.

On mine, those concaved shaped tips cracked off during disassembly. No idea why.

Just Me using the WRONG tools for the job. I could likely make a pair for less than the price from Numrich's.

I will eventually order everything from Brownell's as you have done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2571[/ATTACH]

On the M2, the screws go in thru the top? On the M4 they go in from inside the receiver and have a little lock washer on each fastener.

I set set up a couple divider boxes with spare parts for the M4. Mainly pins, springs and small parts. The kit is lacking some important pieces like gas pistons due to the ridiculous cost.

Yeah, the M1, M3, and M2 has the screws on top of the receiver. I have never removed the ghost ring on my M1014, but the M1 and m3 were easy to remove. It was just this M2 that was giving me trouble.

Seems the M4 is a stronger design. Since the fasteners aren't being held by aluminum threads. The M4's screw into the steel base of the LPA housing.