Benelli M4 11707 vs 11701???

2frogeyes

I’m looking to purchase my first m4 and I’m confused with the difference between the two models. I know the 11701 is the limited edition and comes with the collapsible looking stock but doesn’t collapse. It also comes with the American flag engraved on the receiver. Besides that is there any other benefit to purchase the limited edition? I’m wanting to put the real collapsible stock on the m4 I buy. Can I do it with the limited or no? Any help would be appreciated

I’m looking to purchase my first m4 and I’m confused with the difference between the two models. I know the 11701 is the limited edition and comes with the collapsible looking stock but doesn’t collapse. It also comes with the American flag engraved on the receiver. Besides that is there any other benefit to purchase the limited edition? I’m wanting to put the real collapsible stock on the m4 I buy. Can I do it with the limited or no? Any help would be appreciated

Buy an 11724. It's worth the hoops and time. I've owned every other model out there (not the costed types, but 11701 original as well as 2017, and 11707s), and the 11724 is the run away favorite of mine.

I like it a lot but have no desire for another tax stamp

I said the same thing for half a decade until I finally did it. My advice is to never handle one, then. I'd personally go 11707, dump the barrel, buy an 11701 barrel from Numrich, and call it a day. I refuse to own guns eith choke tubes.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2018 at 12:50 AM, Unobtanium said:

I said the same thing for half a decade until I finally did it. My advice is to never handle one, then. I'd personally go 11707, dump the barrel, buy an 11701 barrel from Numrich, and call it a day. I refuse to own guns eith choke tubes.

PM sent!

I have the M1014 limited edition on order with the fixed modified choke and the fixed collapsable stock!

Is it possible to add a OEM adjustable stock if not can I add this stock to the 11701 I ordered!

Meaning is the fixed stock on it now able to come off and this one put on being I like the setup but not having a adjustable stock that does nothing bugs me!  I dont care about the cool factor but the comfort and practice factor is more important to me!

https://www.shopbenelli.com/stocks/81040