Compliments to Benelli customer service

libertad

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the same as the experience I just had with the customer service guy I talked to. Apparently one of my pic rail screws walked out at some point so before I ordered them I called and they shipped out two screws and two washers I think I had them three days later.

I really love to hear that with manufacturers in the firearm industry. I had the exact same experience with other manufacturers like Magpul and RCBS. One time I had a tiny part that appeared to be out of spec in a RCBS die set. They didn't ask for proof, didn't want a photo or anything ... they just sent me a brand new die set. I tried to get them to just send me the part, but they didn't want to hear it.

When manufacturers do something like that they turn their customers into loyal spokespeople & salespeople for them.