Benelli M1014 limited with fixed/adjustable stock ?

geno0506

I have the M1014 limited edition 11701 on order!   When I receive it, is it possible to change out the fixed non-adjustable stock with an Benelli OEM 3 position adjustable stock!  

I was going to order the one which requires the TAX stamp but it only had a 14" barrel and I preferred the 18" barrel!

Thanks from the new guy!

It’s doable. Take a look at my tutorial at the following link to see if it’s something you’re willing to tackle yourself. You need some specialized equipment to do it. Like a MAPP torch and a good padded vice. 

A bunch of members just send them to me to fix. The biggest issue right now is not having a source for 3 position receiver extensions. They should return in time. 

Edited by StrangerDanger
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

It’s doable. Take a look at my tutorial at the following link to see if it’s something you’re willing to tackle yourself. You need some specialized equipment to do it. Like a MAPP torch and a good padded vice. 

A bunch of members just send them to me to fix. The biggest issue right now is not having a source for 3 position receiver extensions. They should return in time. 

Thanks a bunch

So when when they return, by chance could you let me know and would you be interested in helping me with this, not for free of course!  It should be several weeks before I get notice of mine!

4 hours ago, geno0506 said:

Thanks a bunch

So when when they return, by chance could you let me know and would you be interested in helping me with this, not for free of course!  It should be several weeks before I get notice of mine!

Sure thing. If you want to give it a go, I’ll walk you thru it. If you prefer not to try, we can arrange transfer. I can usually get those done in a day.