Introduction and Thanks!!!

ThisShouldDoTheJob

Hi There,

I'm a long time - as in you are starting to get up there old man ? - pistol and rifle owner, but this Saturday I will be picking up my first Benelli shotgun. A new M1014. I'm psyched. I owned a Remington 870 a few decades back, but this Benelli is in a whole different league.

I want to thank you gents for all the insights posted here. I have studied this forum for weeks and I swear I know each and every detail, spec, nut, bolt, option, mod, accessory, sling, sight, laser, light, mount, ammo, technique, etc, etc out there by heart and I haven't even picked the gun up yet! ?

I also want to thank you gents for the laughs. Some of the posts here are the funniest stuff I've read in a while. 

Have a good one,

TSDTJ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/4/2022 at 7:16 PM, ruger said:

my 1953 30-30 has more recoil than my m4.

It probably weighs almost twice as much. ?

I should intro-duct myself too. I'm not new here. Had an account years ago. Tried periodically over the last couple years to log in and/or reset my password without luck. Tried many times in recent months and still a no go. So I finally made a new account.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1