Jump to content

And what might these be?


Recommended Posts

The one on the right is for a shell limiter, to be used with a plug (I guess to keep a dowel centered and in place) in the magazine.  I've found them still kicking around inside the tube of a few used police guns, which puzzled me. But I've seen a few things on police M1/M2's that confused me. lol


Isn't the hole on the other a little large for an end cap?  I dunno, unless I'm just used to older ones. Maybe it works in conjunction with the other?

Edited by cas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...