Benelli M4 Shotgun 500 Round Durability Test: ROUND 2

John Doe

I think he got it right this time. I posted part one here if you want to check that out, or just follow the links on YouTube. The first one was a complete failure, but as he mentions in this video, it was a failure because the installation of the aftermarket parts was not done correctly. Anyway, I would like to hear you guys out on this and what you think. 

• Upvote 1

I think this test is a joke compared to the 25k round test the USMC did.  Who needs to test the M4 for 500 rounds? What’s the point?  When I test products I’ll easily go through 500 rounds in one session, and this is after not cleaning the gun for the past thousand rounds.

Sorry if I sound harsh but he’s trying to get click bait testing the most battle proven shotgun ever made.  Meh.

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I agree.  While 500 rounds is a lot to some, that's a three-day shotgun class or a weekend of trap shooting in some areas. 

My second point would be that while I haven't seen Part 2, Part 1 was not so much a test of the gun, but rather a test of his add-on crap. 

Edited by Barry in IN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RxArms said:

I think this test is a joke compared to the 25k round test the USMC did.  Who needs to test the M4 for 500 rounds? What’s the point?  When I test products I’ll easily go through 500 rounds in one session, and this is after not cleaning the gun for the past thousand rounds.

Sorry if I sound harsh but he’s trying to get click bait testing the most battle proven shotgun ever made.  Meh.

I think you are correct. And no, you don't sound harsh, you are just telling the truth sir.

2 minutes ago, Barry in IN said:

I agree.  While 500 rounds is a lot to some, that's a three-day shotgun class or a weekend of trap shooting in some areas. 

My second point would be that while I haven't seen Part 2, Part 1 was not so much a test of the gun, but rather a test of his add-on crap. 

Agree. But I don't think the parts he was using were generally crap, they just didn't know what they were doing when installing them lol.