FFT Steel Full-Length Magazine Tube

FFT Oversized Bolt Release Button

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier

RX Benelli M4 Magazine Cap Titanium

Briley 3Gun M-LOK Handguard 13"

A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard

Aridus Industries Universal QD Shell Holder

Black River Manufacturing Elite Collapsible Stock Carbon Fiber

These are the parts I have ultimately decided to get. The only one that I am iffy about is the Black River Manufacturing stock. I have not been able to find any type of reviews on it and the only video I can find has the comments disabled. They look like really cool stocks, but just because they look cool doesn't mean they are going to function correctly. I respect all your experience on this forum and would like to get some input on these parts and if there are better options or if I am missing something that will help with function and reliability as well as 922(r) compliance parts. Once I get a final ok from everyone and that these parts are good to go then my plan is to order everything at once and once I get all the parts I am going to take them down to my gunsmith and have it all correctly installed at one time instead of piecemeal. Thank you guys for all your post and input I have been learning a lot from you guys and I appreciate it.    

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

Wow, that's a lot all at once; should be awesome when it's completed. My only advice would be to get the A&S trigger guard with the load-channel, it really is handy. We need pics when it's finished!

Thanks for the info. I was checking on Briley and FFT, and there doesn't seem to be an option for the A&S trigger guard to have a load channel. Not exactly sure what that is. Is there another site maybe you can point me to for that?

2 hours ago, John Doe said:

FFT Steel No-Spin Charging Handle

FFT Trigger Pack Upgrade + Wolff Trigger Springs

FFT Premium Aluminum Follower

FFT Wolff Premium High Power Magazine Spring

FFT Steel Full-Length Magazine Tube

FFT Oversized Bolt Release Button

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier

RX Benelli M4 Magazine Cap Titanium

Briley 3Gun M-LOK Handguard 13"

A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard

Aridus Industries Universal QD Shell Holder

Black River Manufacturing Elite Collapsible Stock Carbon Fiber

These are the parts I have ultimately decided to get. The only one that I am iffy about is the Black River Manufacturing stock. I have not been able to find any type of reviews on it and the only video I can find has the comments disabled. They look like really cool stocks, but just because they look cool doesn't mean they are going to function correctly. I respect all your experience on this forum and would like to get some input on these parts and if there are better options or if I am missing something that will help with function and reliability as well as 922(r) compliance parts. Once I get a final ok from everyone and that these parts are good to go then my plan is to order everything at once and once I get all the parts I am going to take them down to my gunsmith and have it all correctly installed at one time instead of piecemeal. Thank you guys for all your post and input I have been learning a lot from you guys and I appreciate it.    

https://www.gunsprings.com/BENELLI/SUPER+90+SERIES+SHOTGUNS/cID2/mID10/dID32#470

For the mag tube

https://www.davesmetalworks.com/m4.html

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/benelli-follower/

If you're desperate get the items from FFT or you can get similar items from other places that are less costly & quality. The springs from Wolff are way cheaper & if you're LE they'll give you a discount. Don't get me wrong during the initial wave of covid I got desperate & bought almost all my upgrades from FFT. A few hours ago I bought the Rxarms titanium charging handle instead of the FFT, I like the latter a lot but he ridiculously over priced his products. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nyc71 said:

https://www.gunsprings.com/BENELLI/SUPER+90+SERIES+SHOTGUNS/cID2/mID10/dID32#470

For the mag tube

https://www.davesmetalworks.com/m4.html

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/benelli-follower/

If you're desperate get the items from FFT or you can get similar items from other places that are less costly & quality. The springs from Wolff are way cheaper & if you're LE they'll give you a discount. Don't get me wrong during the initial wave of covid I got desperate & bought almost all my upgrades from FFT. A few hours ago I bought the Rxarms titanium charging handle instead of the FFT, I like the latter a lot but he ridiculously over priced his products. 

Awesome info, thanks! I will check it out. I'm not really worried about the cost part, I know regardless this is gonna put a hole in my pocket lol, but what I am leaning toward is the dependability and the quality of the products. Ill pay a premium if I know I don't have to worry about it. If I can save a couple of bucks then yeah I am all in for that, but the price isn't my top concern. I do agree though that FFT definitely doesn't hold back on their pricing lol. 

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

Awesome info, thanks! I will check it out. I'm not really worried about the cost part, I know regardless this is gonna put a hole in my pocket lol, but what I am leaning toward is the dependability and the quality of the products. Ill pay a premium if I know I don't have to worry about it. If I can save a couple of bucks then yeah I am all in for that, but the price isn't my top concern. I do agree though that FFT definitely doesn't hold back on their pricing lol. 

https://ansshotguns.com/product/enhanced-trigger-guard-benelli-m4/

• Upvote 1

Wow that's a list alright.  If you think you want or need all that stuff, we won't try and stop you. But you posted it for input, so I will say...

Right off the bat, as others have stated, there are other brands of  quality, for less money. But it you like their offering, have at it.

FFT Steel No-Spin Charging Handle  If you want one. Spin, no spin, don't care. I did find the factory one a little stabby for the palm of my hand.

FFT Trigger Pack Upgrade + Wolff Trigger Springs  Why? Unless you're chasing compliance. I put aftermarket springs in mine and ended up taking them out, a little too light with the hammer I put in it.

FFT Premium Aluminum Follower  Okay, but not that one.  ($$)

FFT Wolff Premium High Power Magazine Spring  No need.

FFT Steel Full-Length Magazine Tube  If you want. (whomever's)

FFT Oversized Bolt Release Button  If you want one.

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier  IMO, not needed on the M4. I have extended ones on my M1, all my M2's and maybe even one SBE. Honestly I felt I wasted my money on the M4 one. It's not that much different. The M4 has much less "fork" and less gap.

RX Benelli M4 Magazine Cap Titanium  ?? If you want I guess. lol

Briley 3Gun M-LOK Handguard 13"  None for me thanks.  (for a few reasons)

A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard    Have one on an M2, I wouldn't buy another.

Aridus Industries Universal QD Shell Holder   I hate hanging ammo on shotguns, so none for me.

Black River Manufacturing Elite Collapsible Stock Carbon Fiber  Another personal thing, so none for me. I hate PG shotgun stocks, so I've no use for an adjustable one. (Turkish mystery parts?)  Search and read reviews before you jump.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for your input I appreciate it very much. If I may ask you a few questions as to why you answered the way you did, so I can have a better understanding on these parts. I am still rather new to Benellis and any chance I get to be educated on this amazing weapon I will be more than happy to take. 

FFT Trigger Pack Upgrade + Wolff Trigger Springs- I am chasing compliance as you say, I would rather have more than less for my own peace of mind I know many would probably say it is not worth it, but I am weird lol, and it will just make me feel better about it. But I am a bit concerned about you mentioning the hammer. Does this package significantly lessen the trigger weight? I love the trigger on it now and I don't want it to have a super light trigger. If it takes up the slack a bit then I don't mind, but I really don't want a light trigger on this shotgun.

FFT Premium Aluminum Follower- Yeah, I agree. I will probably go with TTI or another brand.

FFT Wolff Premium High Power Magazine Spring- I was under the impression that you need to change the spring when putting in a new extended mag tube for reliable feeding. Is that not the case?

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier- I was going to have the feed polished and I figured having this as well will help with quicker reloads. Is that not the case? Again I'm new to this and still learning, please be easy on me lol.

RX Benelli M4 Magazine Cap Titanium- They are just cool lol.

Briley 3Gun M-LOK Handguard 13"- What are your reasons? I genuinely want to know, I hear some say yes some say no, what say you?

A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard- You won't buy another because you already have one or because you don't like them. If you don't like it, then why? Are there problems with them?

Black River Manufacturing Elite Collapsible Stock Carbon Fiber- Yeah, I am currently doing research on this company, I am still on the fence about these guys. Depending their response email and what they say to my questions will determine if I go forward with them. Im not a big fan of pistol grips on shotguns either, but I am not the only one using it. My wife loves this shotgun as well and she is a small woman, the current stock on it isn't working for her it is way too big so that is why I am going collapsable. If it was just for me I would put a traditional non-pistol grip fixed stock on it personally. 

I know this may be a lot to answer and if you don't I understand, I am just honestly trying to learn as much about this as possible and try to get the best parts I can get as well as meet 922(r). I know we won't all agree on everything but I love hearing positive criticism and people's personal experiences especially from those who are further down the road than me. That is how we learn and get better right?

On 8/7/2023 at 5:46 PM, John Doe said:

FFT Trigger Pack Upgrade + Wolff Trigger Springs-  I dunno, unless you're trying to get better groups from a dedicated hunting slug gun, I don't feel the need for a "great/light" trigger on a shotgun. (and I'm a bit of a trigger snob on handguns and rifles). As for my experience, honestly at the moment I don't remember who's hammer or springs I bought (Briley springs maybe?).  I'd just been shooting a couple other Benelli's with stock springs and switched to the M4 with it's new hammer and spring kit. I had an ND as I was swinging on target. I thought to myself "This might be a bit light for something that could get used in a high stress environment."  Mostly likely it was because I was used to the other guns, but still, I thought keeping them all more similar was a better idea.

FFT Wolff Premium High Power Magazine Spring- I was under the impression that you need to change the spring when putting in a new extended mag tube for reliable feeding. Is that not the case?

I believe Benelli uses the same spring on the M4 in both the full size and shortened capacity tube.

TTI Benelli AccuGuide Extended Carrier- I was going to have the feed polished and I figured having this as well will help with quicker reloads. Is that not the case? Again I'm new to this and still learning, please be easy on me lol.

Their purpose is really just to close the gap so you don't get your fingers/thumb caught in there. "Pickle fork thumb". But the fork isn't as pronounced and/or the gap isn't as large on the M4. All I recall is when I put mine in I thought "That was a waste of money, I really didn't need it on this gun."

Briley 3Gun M-LOK Handguard 13"- What are your reasons? I genuinely want to know, I hear some say yes some say no, what say you?

Harder to put on and off, more of a pain taking the gun apart. Reports of these ridged forends causing barrel rings to break off (at least that's what Benelli will blame it on.) But mostly, it doesn't do anything I need doing. A lot of money for something that FOR ME serves no purpose.

A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard- You won't buy another because you already have one or because you don't like them. If you don't like it, then why? Are there problems with them?

I see no advantage having it. It doesn't make my weak hand loading, or dual/quad loading any faster, smoother or reliable for ME. (though there are people who SWEAR it does). Mine fit very loose in the receiver. I had to shim it / peen it to make it not rattle in the gun. (no a functional thing, but it bugged me).   "Looks cool" and is a compliance part if you need, but I gained nothing by it... other than it cost a lot of money, then even more money. lol  I bought a blue one, then bought a new blue mag tube, and a new blue bolt release. (the take off parts ended up on other guns, so it wasn't a complete waste of money, but those guns would have been just as happy without them and my "racegun" doesn't work any better with blue parts on it. ) ;)

Like a lot of these parts, they're not cheap. It's one thing to drop $30-40 on something and say "Well that wasn't worth it."  That stings a bit more with $200-400 parts.

Edited by cas
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...