Buying New Shotgun

Losthwy

M2 is a good choice.

if the money is not a big issue, cconsider the SBEII, even though you don't use 3.5".

Reason being, it's a piece of cake to clean, due to the design of the integrated barrel/receiver top.

Duck hunters get guns nasty, and it's no fun cleaning any gun, but the SBE and SBEII make it considerably easier.

If money is a concern, you can still find NIB SBE's for pretty close to the cost of the M2.

losthwy,

I agree with tucker. I paid around $940.00 for a brand new SBE synthetic about four months ago. The shop also had SBE Camo guns for a similar price. If I was you I would check with the online sources and shops in your area.

I bought my SBE at a Sportsman's Warehouse. I know there are Sportsman's Whses. in Colorado---maybe check with them.

If you cannot find an SBE around anywhere, then definitely an M2 would be a great alternative. Good luck!