Benelli 11711 - Value ?

scottzcamaro

Hey all! I'm considered selling my Benelli 11711 shotgun I've had for about 10 years, but I was wondering what the value is? I don't see any for sales on Gunbroker and the last one I saw sell on here had some attachments etc about a year ago. This model seems pretty rare.  I have mine with everything that came with it new. I've took it to the range once so it has around 10 rounds threw it and it could pass as new.

Any insights what I should ask for it? Trying to pay some bills and I think selling this might help lol 😅. Should I just run an auction on Gunbroker?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by scottzcamaro

2 hours ago, scottzcamaro said:

Thank you! I wish there was a way to look up past sales on Gunbroker or maybe I'm missing that search feature.

From my experience one has to be logged in with an approved account in order to utilize the advanced search to see the completed listings, no go otherwise.

• Like 1