Accessories

CatMonkey

Where can a consumer purchase a stock upgrade for Montefeltro and different recoil pads for the SBEII? Is this available only through Benelli? While I see these accessories listed on the website, none are offered in the Benelli Store online. Thanks for any information.

Matt D., I'm looking for the smaller (reduced LOP) version of the ComforTech recoil pad for my SBEII, not an add on. I have a LimbSaver on my Montefeltro. Likewise, I'm looking for the select walnut stock for the Montefeltro. If I'm not mistaken Bell & Carlson are synthetic stock manufacturers.

Originally posted by CatMonkey:

Where can a consumer purchase a stock upgrade for Montefeltro and different recoil pads for the SBEII? Is this available only through Benelli? While I see these accessories listed on the website, none are offered in the Benelli Store online. Thanks for any information.

For the stocks, contact your local Benelli Dealer. They should be able to order them for ya. That is how I got my replacement wood stock for my M2.

Just tell them what you want and be ready to pay through the nose. I have seen 2 Benellis that had the executive wood on them and the stocks were aproximatelt an additional $1000.00 for just the wood. But boy were they pretty.

Mike