Saw a Benelli M3, bought a Benelli M3

Replacement Tommel

Hey folks, I'm a newbie.

While I was at the local gunshop here in Philly, I saw a M3 police trade-in that was in fair shape (some dings and such) for sale for about $650. I bought it, but it came sans manual. Unfortunately, I checked the Benelli website and found none but luckily one of my amigos at another gun forum pointed out that the Italian Benelli website has a multi-language M3 manual as a .pdf - my question is: Is the American version the same manual, or is it more detailed - i.e. better illustrated and such?

Here's two pics of my new baby:

BlackisbeautifulP9080818.jpg

BlackisbeautifulP9080814.jpg

-Tom

No, the .PDf should work great for you. The manual was the weakest part of my Benelli buying experience IMO. They cram all the multi lingual info on every page, and some info is very vague. Your best source for info if you have any other specific questions will be this forum. They have answered many for me, and havent been wrong yet.

• 2 weeks later...