Extended Crio Chokes for SBE II

Fixitman

They are 3 listed in the Benelli 2005 catalog, but no authorized Benelli dealer seems to have them yet. No ETA from my dealer.

I have heard of delays for whatever reason.

There are 100's available from aftermarket companies like Briley, Carlson, Comp-N-Choke, Kicks, Rhino, etc.

mudhen - CA

From what I've seen, they are 1 turkey and 2 waterfoul. But what I am interested in is the complete set that the SBE II comes with, except in the Extended version. So you don't need a wrench to change them. It would also be nice if Benelli would offer the SBE II with Extended Crio Chokes.

Yeah, that would be nice.

Given that no SBE or M1 ever came with extended tubes as a standard option, why would Benelli start now?

Does any gun MF offer extended tubes as standard offerings on standard guns?

I would think that it would add $150-$200 to the MSRP of the SBE II.

I'll give you 1670 ($$) reasons why the SS comes with them though....

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by mudhen:

Yeah, that would be nice.

Does any gun MF offer extended tubes as standard offerings on standard guns?

I'll give you 1670 ($$) reasons why the SS comes with them though....

mudhen - CA

To answer your question above, Yes, Benelli does. You listed one gun there are 2 others. The Sport II and the Cordoba both come with EXTENDED CRIO Chokes.

Also the Beretta Onyx Pro comes with extended chokes.

I have a set of Briley's X2's that I bought for my M2. It is nice to not have to worry about a wrench or what choke I have installed. Ordered 6 paid for 5 and got a box to hold them all for $230.00 delivered.

Mike :D

By standard models I mean the basic SBE II & M2 models and any other brand's standard models.

Many special guns come with extended tubes; Browning 525 Golden Clays, 525 Sporting, NWTF Browning Golds, Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold Trap, Teknys Gold Sporting, D10 Trident L Sporting ($8,000), Remington Model 1100 Sporting, and I'm sure there are many more.

The higher up models have more features and higher prices to pay for those features, standard guns come with standard features.

mudhen - CA