Super Black Eagle II's

Mbrad70

Just bought one, with comfort tech. Havn't even shot it yet. I've been looking at chokes for Turkey this spring. Noticed 2 different kinds, 12ga ben/ber. and 12ga crio. Which one fits the SBE II? Was going to buy the pure-gold choke and the pattern master choke. I drive a truck and depend on the net for alot of hunting supplies. I don't want to make a mistake on this they are too expensive. I'm only a second year Turkey hunter, my brother got me hooked on it last year, wow, even more fun than deer. I'd be gratefull for any help,

Thank-you

Michael

Mbrad70,

You will need the "Crio Plus" tubes.

The Ber/Ben "Mobile" chokes will not fit. Also, the standard Crio tubes will not work.

At the very least, make sure it says on the web site "SBE II and M2 only" as well as Crio Plus.

Fish through past posts by mudhen to see his results using a fairly inexpensive turkey tube made by Primos called the Jelly Head.

I bought one a couple of weeks ago, but have not found the time to pattern it.

Good luck,

Steve