Will SBEII barrel fit on SBE?

tomp

Will the new crio SBEII barrel fit onto the SBE? If so, will I need to also buy the new style Crio Chokes or will the new barrel come with them? Is there anything else I need to make the barrel fit my SBE?

Thanks in advance!

Will the new crio SBEII barrel fit onto the SBE? If so, will I need to also buy the new style Crio Chokes or will the new barrel come with them? Is there anything else I need to make the barrel fit my SBE?

Thanks in advance!

Would be much cheaper to send shotgun (SBE) off and get it dipped!! www.300below.com this is info Benelli gave me as to whom to use to Dip a barrel! Just email them and they will send you instructions and prices! unless you can get a SBEII barell for less than 200 bucks cause you can get one dipped complete probably for under 175 including your SBE tubes!! as much as a new SBEII barrel cost i would not buy it without their tubes but most people use aftermarket tubes anyway! i hardly ever use factory tubes, skeet & trap chokes are about only factory tubes i use!! a major purchase like a SBEII barrel would have me calling CS !!

Ahhh, you remembered... Well, by the time I got it repaired and then blued it would have been almost as much as a new barrel. I am considering the new barrel so I can go with a 24" over the 26" I have now.

Is there any place than can cut a screw-in choke type barrel down and re-thread it for chokes again? (not sure if this is even possible) This would be an option if someone can do it, as then the damaged part would get cut off since it right on the end.

So i take it the smith could not repair your damadged barrel?

Ahhh, you remembered... Well, by the time I got it repaired and then blued it would have been almost as much as a new barrel. I am considering the new barrel so I can go with a 24" over the 26" I have now.

Is there any place than can cut a screw-in choke type barrel down and re-thread it for chokes again? (not sure if this is even possible) This would be an option if someone can do it, as then the damaged part would get cut off since it right on the end.

You might also want ot check with Seminole Gun works. They have what they call their SG2 system. It is basically a Beretta Mobile choke backbored and the barell rethreadded for their SG2 chokes.

Mike