I couldn't be happier.

h.bowman

In about 2 weeks, I'll try to post some pics of me training with something a tad more relevant to this discussion forum, my Benelli M4.

Also, I'm wearing the baseball glove because, after shooting about 900 rounds through my 1911, and holstering/reholstering the gun and doing manipulations, my hand was fairly raw and bandages wouldn't say on without a glove, once you mix sweat and sunscreen with the bandaid adhesive.

Very cool pics. I've had my share of training and retraining including doing stuff in MOPP4 gear. Don't know if I'm ready to do it again even though it sounds more fun your way. I know people who went and sounds like a great place. I'm curious though, one pic of a guy in a suit with gun aiming down...what scenario do they give to make you shooot that guy? Nice hits on the bad guy with the knife and kid. Having young ones myself now I appreciate those scenarios more than I ever did on active duty. How many people have you encountered with an M4 through that course?

I just bought a used M4 with the silly fake collapsible stock. I can buy a tru collapsible stock but to mount it I think I either need someone to do some gunsmithing on my gas tube or buy a replacement gas tube. Does anyone have any information?

Thanks

The following links may help. Sounds like you have an M1014 with the American flag etched on the receiver?

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8417&page=2&highlight=m4+tube

QUOTE=M1014;51432]heres the company that does the recoil tube modification---ACCURATE PLATING AND WEAPONARY INC. COGAN CUSTOM---------------------------940 Harbor Lake DR.Saftey Harbor FLA 34695 1-727-796-5583,,THEY ARE GREAT :cool: