M4/1014 Skeleton Stock Lubricant

M3X2

Using regular gun oil on my M4 adjustable stock didn't seem to make it move as slick as I wanted. So, I used some KleenBore TW25 B high tech lubricant and it moves like it had ball bearings. With gun oil it seemed to drag when going from

extended position to fully closed and back. I have a spray can of STP lithium grease and it probably would work just as well.

I'll try it next time. It is considerably cheaper than TW25 B.

Check out Militech-1 on their site. This stuff is the best lube I have ever used. You need to clean the metal parts, then you apply the Militech and heat it up to 140 degrees--then wipe it dry. It is totally dry and does not pick up any grit. I was skeptical at first when a buddy told me about it, but it was pretty inexpensive so I gave it a try. Unlike graphite or other lubes, you won't have to worry about getting it on your clothing.

Check out Militech-1 on their site. This stuff is the best lube I have ever used. You need to clean the metal parts, then you apply the Militech and heat it up to 140 degrees--then wipe it dry. It is totally dry and does not pick up any grit. I was skeptical at first when a buddy told me about it, but it was pretty inexpensive so I gave it a try. Unlike graphite or other lubes, you won't have to worry about getting it on your clothing.

That Militec is good stuff. How you gonna haet up the recoil tube though?