Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
ScoutII

New SBE II

Well I did it I'm offically a benelli owner. Can't wait to shot it. Anyone have any suggestions on choke tubes for turkey?

Welcome! I too just became a BSE II owner a week ago. I also just ordered the Primos Jellyhead choke tube for my gun. From what I've read on this forum and others plus the information on Nitro web site, the Jellyhead and Rhino were mentioned in their testing. They both seem to pattern the same and seeing that Primos is a lot cheaper than the Rhino tube, I thought I'd give it a try again. Where are you from?

There is no choke that compares to the Rhino chokes. At 50 yards I am placing over 100 pellets consistintley in the head and neck.

You spent for the Benelli, why go cheap on the choke?

I just sold my Rhino and Kick's tubes I used in my Remington turkey set-up. If the Jellyhead doesn't perform like I think it should, I'll be ordering the Rhino again ;)

I too just bought a SBEII - anyone try the TruGlo gobble stopper sights that mount on the vent rib? Look pretty good