Just bought my first Benelli, a M4

pj96ss

Just bought my first Benelli ever. Never have been a big fan of shotguns but had always told myself that if I ever by one, it'll be the M1 Super 90. That was years ago and as time changes everything, the M4 is now available. I'm looking forward to taking it to the range here soon and being a part of this forum.

I know where there is a nice used M1014 for sale as well.

Thanks,

P.J.

I found a used M4 11707 at a shop for $1200 with the Coll buttstock. It's in great shape, I am considering going back tomorrow and getting it if it's still there, I'll try and offer them less. With the crazed going rate on the Coll stock I figured I'd sell it on EBAY and then end up with a used M4 for like $600.

I found a used M4 11707 at a shop for $1200 with the Coll buttstock. It's in great shape, I am considering going back tomorrow and getting it if it's still there, I'll try and offer them less. With the crazed going rate on the Coll stock I figured I'd sell it on EBAY and then end up with a used M4 for like $600.

I think the $600.00 (plus) for an M4 collapsible stock days are done. :rolleyes: