Why does anyone want an M4 when its cursed out-of-box

theglockguy

Hmmm..... 137 guns- lets see, if you allow 30 minutes per gun that would be 68.5 hours to clean the lot. If you worked at it for 3 hours every day that would be 23 days in a row to complete the proccess. Three weeks! And how much CLP/solvent/patches would that involve? I keep at least a couple hundred rounds for each of my weapons (being a second class citizen waaaaaay behind you I only have 11 firearms; going to be 12 soon though when I locate my new M4! Guess I just like over paying for junk. :D) so 137 X 200= 27,400 rounds. Do you have a federally approved bulk ammunition storage container? So the way I see it there are two possibilities here- #1 you are lying, and an idiot, #2 you actually have 137 guns but do not take care of them properly and therefore an idiot. (I would put BIG $s on #1!)

So please tell us, which one is it sparky?

And all this from a guy that likes Shmlocks! I would not wipe my behind with a Glock. Come on now- plastic trigger?!?! Sucker!

Enjoy your guns, just don't leave them in a car on a hot day..... they might melt! :)

Semper Fi

1000 rounds is nothing, you mental midget....drag your M4 thru the rain and mud and see how long you get with it.

******Id use my short-barreled AK-47 class-III full-auto to "come thru a door", not a shotgun!!.......which cycles faster????my classIII AK47, or your M4?????? idiot prick LOL

id get off 20 shots before the M4 has cycled the 2nd round into the chamber!!!!!!!! LOL

Funny, I just got back and saw this response. For the full auto AK 47 shooting 7.62x39, I can pull the trigger as fast as that AK will shoot but for only 3 rounds before the AK beats it. Seems that way when standing there...no nanosecond clocks or high speed cameras here. Of course, that's with someone else on the AK trigger and me right next to him on the M4..I am not good enough to hold both simultaneously. Maybe Glockguy is a genius and can do that. I'll take that bet about 20 shots off from the AK before the 2nd round chambered. That M4 cycles FAST! My limited mental capacity only knows that my MP5 is much faster at cycling and rounds/minute than the AK. 1 round of buckshot at close range will stop the intruder regardless of cycle rate, rounds fired, mud in the barrel, relative humidity.

I don't do home defense with rifle or pistol because I care about my neighbors and family. The M4 will still stop the dude coming through with that auto AK before the rest of my family gets hurt. As far as dragging through the mud, the USMC has tested this for me and I learn from other's experiences, unlike some mental midgets.

Yes, I luv beating dead horses into glue.