Benelli Shipping

Plumber576

I don't know what going on, but tomorrow it will be 3 weeks I have been waiting for my shotgun. The store I ordered it from at first told me 1 wekk, and maybe a couple of extra days. Now they are almost all sold out of Benelli's, and are jsut waiting for their shipment.

What's going on? Where are the Benellis? How much longer will I have to wait? If it wasn't a Benelli...I would probably ask for a refund...but so far its worth the wait.

Plumber576, I have been waiting over a month for my SBE II and plan to make wait much longer. Since introducing there new line they are totally back-ordered. I think they are going to loose a lot of customers. Check-out the slams on SBE II backordered forum. I has told 2-3 months when I ordered my SBE, so I think July.

Just to set the record straight, MOST of the complaints are about Benelli's customer service... NOT about the waiting time for anything. The new gun is a good seller, and of course the production can't even begin to keep up with demand.

Like I've said in the other thread, Benelli shotguns are the best made (MY OPINION), but the customer service will keep me from ever buying another.

Correct BenelliShooter, I apologize, it is customer service that the complaints are about, not the back-order. I am sure you can get the gun you want if you are willing to shop out-of-state, interent etc. I agree that the customer service is hurting, but the product is outstanding, I will keep buying the good product.