Shorten LOP for a Nova Pump Camo

Bohvey

I have a Nova Pump Camo as the title suggests and I was wondering if anyone has had success shortening the LOP. I see things all over the place for lengthening the LOP but nothing to decrease it. I'm 5'4" tall 130lbs... so basically I'm short and thin, built like the average youth.

I've written emails to Benelli without any response, I suppose that's their way of building the community here? Anyhow I thought I'd see if anyone here has had any luck.

Thanks in advance.

I cut the stock off 1/4" and used a limbsaver slip on pad. if you decide to cut the stock go a little at I time. You probably don't need 2in. I have very short arms and you may be suprised how much difference a 1/4 to 1/2 in. will make.

I am interested in this because my Montefeltro Silver 20 gauge is just a tad long for me... I am looking for a thin butt plate that will reduced the length of pull 1/4" or so. Anybody know where I can find one? I'd rather NOT whittle on the stock at all because I don't think I need that much adjustment. Recoil is NOT an issue for me so I think a butt plate of ANY material will be fine.

Edited by MontefeltroPro
spelling