echo poly timber diamondwood call

VINCIshooter

im interested in paying good money on a call for open water but i need it to get low and ducky when i need to i like this one it says timber but it says in the description loud enough for open water i have a few 30 dollar calls this one is 50 im probably willing to pay more anyone used this call or heard anything about it or even know of one better for me?

I have one, pretty flat sounding in the flooded timber. Do u hunt open water exclusively?

yeah but i have a few loud calls but i need one for when they are getting close im looking at the XLT in cocabolo also becouse its got to get loud also i dont always have time to switch calls

not really, but im not a master duck caller or anything like that, only started duck calling last september. Its really just a matter of preference. I also hunt different terrain than you do
ok maybe ill look into somthing else this needs to be one of those one time get it rite situations im looking into a burnt hedge 72 series duck commander call, look it up on duckcommander.com, its under premium or somthing like that in the call section

Vinci shooter, if this is your first duck call I really wouldnt spend too much until you learn to master the basic calls. The call wont exactly make the caller good, it takes a lot of practice and patience for your calls to sound the way they should. My opionion is a higher end call will do a lot more for a more experienced caller.

I would reccomend a $20 - $30 double reed call to start out with, you pick your own brand because it wont really matter that much. Its sort of a personal preferrence. If you like the duck commander calls then go for it, just remember kiss - keep it simple stupid.

Vinci shooter, if this is your first duck call I really wouldnt spend too much until you learn to master the basic calls. The call wont exactly make the caller good, it takes a lot of practice and patience for your calls to sound the way they should. My opionion is a higher end call will do a lot more for a more experienced caller.

I would reccomend a $20 - $30 double reed call to start out with, you pick your own brand because it wont really matter that much. Its sort of a personal preferrence. If you like the duck commander calls then go for it, just remember kiss - keep it simple stupid.

see i bought a whole bunch of 20 dollar ones my favorite is my buck gardner double nasty2 my dad and my grandpa said i can call good but to me it doesent sound rite

• 4 weeks later...

The echo poly timber diamondwood call is an awesome call for the money, it's a great call for the cheap price...In my opinion it's the only call good enough to be on my lanyard it's lower price range. It's pleny loud enough for everything besides ozone birds that are'nt commin down to play anyway..i love the squeal it makes on the lower end