Baschieri & Pellagri shells... any reviews?

Creeper

Anyone had a opportunity to use the Baschieri & Pellagri (B&P) brand of shells?

I was researching their (relatively) new website, in particular looking for defense/LE rounds, and apparently what they "list" as D/LE ammo is not available.

Poking around a bit more, I come across the "baby magnum" shells. They have a Italian "0" shot size... 154" diameter, that looks like it might have some promise as a defensive loading.

As a point of interest, I see that Remington is using Baschieri & Pellagri to manufacture their European "Premier" target shells.

Anyway, considering the price and free shipping, I ordered up a case to give 'em a try.

Cheers,

C

Edited by Creeper

The 20 ga F2 Classic are awesome shells! I have not tried their 12 ga shells.

That's what I've heard from a boatload of people... F2s rock.

My idea was that they'd be similar to the old Federal "Personal Defense" shell that was loaded with #2 birdshot at about 1100fps. The B&P may have a bit better penetration if the listed velocity of 1280fps is as advertised.

I can't do business with someone like that. :p

I don't know... the pricing and free shipping might change your mind. :D

C

Edited by Creeper

• 4 weeks later...