Shotgun world!

ishootkittens

Active moderation? Are we on the same benelli forum? Haha, I can count on my one hand the number of times (outside of spam crap) that the moderators have had to step in. Thats the good news, I think this forum somehow self-moderates most of the time...the benellis have a mellowing effect...:p

Much agreed.

SGW member here. 1st post and the reason is that kittens decided to post a link to this thread on SGW.

First off, SGW is just fine. TONS of Benelli supporters and lover including myself as I bought an M2 for my wife.

Let me throw out a few gems from kittens before you bash SGW...

i tell ya what. you need to meet me and Mossy in TN. and we can tear **** into small animals' bodies! haha I dont know you but i can tell your the kinda man id like to hunt with. one of them fellars that if the deer dont show up.. we will tear up some squirels to pass the time! haha. what do ya think Needing.

The names cody and im 19. and i shoot the sh*t outta everything that walks! call me unethical if you please. but i eat what i kill. I believe that was God's purpose for the critters. haha

thank you for spamming up my fu(kin post once again. and jcchartboy.. if your a moderator feel free to do what you want. but if your not ill repeat myself.. fu(k off...i know your probably not old enough to use harsh language.. but i am and ill say what i please. ANNNND unlike you.. MY FRIENDS!! are not all online like your friends are. I do have friends outside of the cyber world. I just cant believe you took that much time to get on benelli forum! it eats the **** outta you doesnt it! hahaha i tell ya what.. check tommrow... ill have all you want on benelli forum about this forum and the ******** on it! hahahahah i never came out and blasted this forum on benelliforum in the form of a post. its disrespectful. something you know nothing about.

If you wanna know anything about mueller/rifled choke tube/supernova/blackmagics/federal truball. ask. if not. Fu(k off.

and as for a forum is a public place. welll a restroom is a public place.. but make sure you put your sh*t in the right place! this is not your place...take a hike because you have nothing to offer me but useless nonsense. I would like to hear from the older members that gave me advice to begin with.. as much as it kills me.. so take it easy. If you have nothing more to add then i will get on with my thread..

I like busting squirells and birds just the same! There is nothing wrong with target shooting if the target is alive. haha

3.5 inch shells are great! and if your not a complete wimp you wont care about the recoil becuase your performance will increase as your range will. IF your going to be a complete baby about recoil then no one is twisting your arm and making you shooot them. As for mossy man, im with you bud. I believe in overkill, and i believe in doing it clean! the more lead flying through the air the better.

THIS is not a forum for good advice! come over to quackerboy forums for good advice about the hunt, but maybe you should look for a forum that specifically talks about your gun. If no one knows how your gun kicks or reacts with three and a half inch shells they will knock it because they lack of knowledge. Believe me ive been here a while and this not the forum to make friends or obtain knowledge!

another thing.. i believe you just posted that MOST of the people on here are openly target shooters. Well I am the exact opposite. targets dont run/fly/have working internal systems/swim/scream/or taste good. so why would i take hunting advice from "experienced" target shooters? hahah..

Yup, kittens you are my hero. Unethical, illiterate and illegal. Exactly what the gun-grabbing left needs to perpetuate the lies they tell about true sportsmen; which you are not.

Grow up. Get some respect for more experienced shooters and get back to us in a few years. Clayshooter, hunter or both... if this is the type of behavior you commend,then you really need to re-evaluate your place in the general shooting community.

wow.. how long did it take you to dig that up? this doesnt concern you at the moment.. we had good unity going too!! let me get this straight. you took all your time.. signed up on a completely different and new forum that you know nothing about.. took the time to look up every single bad post ive ever posted in an attempt to make me look bad on this forum. real mature? you did all that just to prove to everyone on here that im a bad person. Have I said anything to offend anyone here.. with the exception of mudhen.. we tend to have different views sometimes! But if defending a friend or my own thread.. i may use some harsh language and dialect. But i have done none of that here because i have no reason to defend anything because of the people here. This site has a relaxing flow.. please dont ruin that as you have ruined shotgunworld.

haha you are the one who started all the junk in mossymans thread. i cant help it if im defending a friend. THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT GUYS!!!!

they will bring the problems to us. i made a mistake by posting this! this was meant to warn not to bring any problems to this forum! please by all means close this before it gets anyworse.. before long he will have tons of them comming here and spamming up this forum just as they did on my topics!!! please.. delete this.. Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Edited by ishootkittens

Didn't take long at all. All of your 70 something posts are negative, derogatory and juvenile.

If you didn't want a response... why post this?

HEllo ALL! its me.. the one and only..

am I the only one.. this thread has been going on for about 2 days now.. and this is the kinda feedback i got.. ITs amazing how this is THE BEST FORUM on the net! GO SHOTGUNWORLD!!!

here ya go chart.

ya didnt pick up my sarcasm did you!!! JC,WORC, and yourself have constantly been trying to convince me that there is no better forum on the net. we I have proof that your site is rude, and unnappealing by just having this thread active for 3 days. this was not meant for you. i dont mean for you to feel threatened in anyway. i had told one person.. (at the bottom you see the thing that says HERE YA GO CHART?) as in JCCHARTBOY! im sorry but you took this the wrong way as all of you seem to do. i meant no harm by posting this! just because the thread was locked doesnt mean you should come to our forum to cause trouble. My posts were only derrogatory when they needed to be. I dont like to be looked down upon and made into an outkast as i have been on shotgun world. that is why i came here! I will defend anyone here when questioning their integrety and politeness. My original posts were meant to get positive feedback by asking questions i did not know the answers too.. just as I have done here.. I was laughed at.. slanderized... and made to sound like a dummy! This place is a completely different story! as you can see by going to ANY of the topics. It is way more relaxed and imformative!

mods.. please delete this thread before any more of them arrive.. i have made a grave mistake and i am paying for it now. soon we all will be!

this is a PM I just recieved!

PM recieved from ricosrevenge:

LET me get this straight and I'll use misspelled words so you can understand...

u ArE a JoKe wIth nO xPerence aDN lEss sKil. gO the F aWay aDn jOinN teH oThER id1Ots tAht tHinK ur kEwl. tHe PeEPeL hERe cAn acTUalLy sHoOt

Edited by ishootkittens

There was a post by a man wiser than me on the thread you refer to. It went like this:

There will come a time in a young mans life , when he realizes that some things he does or has done would be better off kept quiet .

When that time comes is never predictable , but when it does , it's a major step into true adulthood .[/Quote]

It came from an older guy with alot of World behind him. you should reflect on it and take it to heart.

The Mods of this forum SHOULD take this to heart as well and realize the cancer of your thought process.

I truly hope you see the negativity you are propogating and spend your thought, time and energy promoting the sport we all love instead of damaging it with irresponible words and actions.

haha proves that your a liar..

please..if you do not believe my previous post..

I WILL GO AS FAR AS TOO SEND ANYONE WHO WANTS IT.. MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOG IN AS ME ON SHOTGUNWORLD AND TO CHECK ALL MY PM's.. haha you cant get out of things that easy! you have already brought to much troube. my only hope is that this thread will be closed in the morning!!!

I have already sent the username and password to some of my closest friends on here and they will see for themselves that you are infact lying and trying to cause more trouble on our forum. Please leave. Im sorry that i have offended you but you should have never degraded me by sending me that message. please by all means say your goodbyes but please leave me and this forum alone. please.

this is a PM I received from an ANONYMOUS user from the shotgunworld forum! AGAIN if you do not believe these.. "LIES" you are welcome to log into my account and check my crediblity even though it has never been questioned here before!

this is the pm i am refering too that was sent earlier by an anonymous member!

Hi Kittens,

Apologies for the aggravation you are getting here. This guy has cost SGW hundreds of members, and caused my association and 3 of my commercial clients to pull sponsorships and banner advertising that would have brought SGW about $3,000.00 this year, because he cannot stop attacking me, my ASSA members, and any and all clients of mine (from the day job) who are in the guns and ammo business. I have to assume he's related to one of the owners, or has some other stick to beat them with that keeps them from banning him. For what its worth, a number of real slugshooters are to be found through the ASSA, and we control our forums such that personal attacks are not allowed to grow to the proportions you've seen here. If you come visit us, I'm sure the welcome will be lots more courteous than here. Again, sorry you got in the middle, but nobody but Chartboy drones are exempt from the venom from this guy. Regards, OIG

Edited by ishootkittens

haha proves that your a liar..

please..if you do not believe my previous post..

I WILL GO AS FAR AS TOO SEND ANYONE WHO WANTS IT.. MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOG IN AS ME ON SHOTGUNWORLD AND TO CHECK ALL MY PM's.. haha you cant get out of things that easy! you have already brought to much troube. my only hope is that this thread will be closed in the morning!!!

I have already sent the username and password to some of my closest friends on here and they will see for themselves that you are infact lying and trying to cause more trouble on our forum. Please leave. Im sorry that i have offended you but you should have never degraded me by sending me that message. please by all means say your goodbyes but please leave me and this forum alone. please.

this is a PM I received from an ANONYMOUS user from the shotgunworld forum! AGAIN if you do not believe these.. "LIES" you are welcome to log into my account and check my crediblity even though it has never been questioned here before!

ummm... what are you talking about? Yup, I wrote it. I did respond to some ridiculous PM you sent me. Luckily it will be one of the last as you won't be around SGW much longer.

my account is not something i care about on SGW.. for i have given my password and username to several people on here and other forums! to check my integrity and truthfulness! i just caught you in a lie and you still remain here? what are you trying to prove??? please leave.

:confused: I'm sorry, I don't speak teenager. What lie was that? That quote was from a guy older and wiser than I... was that it?

no.. the fact that you tried to say that you didnt write that. once again.. you deleted your post when i caught you in a lie haha. your pathetic. why would i take such a big fit if you told me straight up that you said that statement in a pm.

You know exactly what im talking about and your degrading comments are not needed on this forum. im done playing your petty games on this forum. if you would like to continue this conversation...then my mailbox is always open. but please refrain from bringing sgw and your own problems to this forum. You will fine that we will defend our forum instead of trying to smear it with slander and spam. thank you. goodnight!

no.. the fact that you tried to say that you didnt write that. once again.. you deleted your post when i caught you in a lie haha. your pathetic. why would i take such a big fit if you told me straight up that you said that statement in a pm.

You know exactly what im talking about and your degrading comments are not needed on this forum. im done playing your petty games on this forum. if you would like to continue this conversation...then my mailbox is always open. but please refrain from bringing sgw and your own problems to this forum. You will fine that we will defend our forum instead of trying to smear it with slander and spam. thank you. goodnight!

??? OK... tell you what, if you want to learn how to shoot, be respectful of the creatures of the World and learn the SPORT and SKILL required to become a true hunter... then not only is my mailbox open, but so is my door.

You can learn how to pattern your gun to find the right load for your kit, choose your shot, RESPECT what you kill, take care of your kit and at the same time learn to enjoy the World around you. Hunting isn't about killing for the sake of killing. Some of my best hunts were ones that I didn't expend a single shell. It is about continuing the greatest tradition handed down by our forefathers.

I'll even buy the shells.

thank you for your offers.. but my home is here..thank you.

I have hunted a very long time and i do respect the things i kill. But things like coyotes, foxes, pests, vermin, rats, and others of the same category, i have not eaten, but i have NEVER killed anything outside of the pests (above) and uneatable (like coons and oppossums which i dont trust to eat) species that i didnt fully expect to eat. That was Gods intention when creating the animals.. in my opinion.

• 6 months later...
well the forum is just plain rude!!! they start fights and get upset when you defend yourself. THey give TERRIBLE advice and they treat people like they were 11 years old. Jcchartboy is the common denominator in this whole mess! I decided to give the forum a try and i am so thankful for you guys. this place is a mannerable and polite community and the active moderation helps as well.

JC thrills at rattling cages. He is like that to everyone on just about every site he frequents. He is a bit condescending as well and usually has to have the last word. He prides himself on being a legend in his own mind.

Some of his crowning prose can be found on NewJerseyHunter.com