Guess the bottom has fallen out of the M4 +2 market....

Mike Grasso

patience is a virtue!! importing tactical parts for benelli isnt going to get any easier and will most likely get to a point where they wont come in at all. think about it, benelli doesnt make hardly squat on these tac-part sales here. look who they ONLY sale to now. so why even bother in the future? they sell more guns. not to mention alot of companies are dropping lines of products in this bad economic time and are trying to figure out how to cut costs that dont pay off. and lets be real, most of the gun laws in this country over the past decade have gotten tougher/more restricted than the other way around. ill just hang on to mine and some day down the road they'll sell for the most they ever have. ;)

patience is a virtue!! importing tactical parts for benelli isnt going to get any easier and will most likely get to a point where they wont come in at all. think about it, benelli doesnt make hardly squat on these tac-part sales here. look who they ONLY sale to now. so why even bother in the future? they sell more guns. not to mention alot of companies are dropping lines of products in this bad economic time and are trying to figure out how to cut costs that dont pay off. and lets be real, most of the gun laws in this country over the past decade have gotten tougher/more restricted than the other way around. ill just hang on to mine and some day down the road they'll sell for the most they ever have. ;)

So true. I guess I'll put it back in the parts bin!

Mg

Had a new in the package M4 +2 OEM tube for sale on eBay (81043p), put it up for $175 (checked here first and thought that was fair) went through the whole time without a bid. Surprising. Was just hoping to get what I paid for a used one last year!

Mg

Im surprised that they allowed your auction to stay posted. They always cancelled my listings whenever I posted an auction because they were in "violation". About 2 yrs ago, I listed a HK91 collapsible stock, and it was removed within 15 minutes. (reason given: it was a semi automatic firearm part that alters the gun). I assume they would've cancelled the Benelli M4 pistol grip stock I listed at the same time, except it sold with a Buy It Now within 4 minutes of listing. A few months later I tried listing a Knoxx Sidewinder kit for the Mossberg 500 with 10 round drum, and 6 round box mag. It was cancelled, even though there were 3 others up which were allowed to be sold, or the auctions were ended due to time (and this was when they still allowed 10 round max mag capacity to be sold on their site). Then a few months ago, I listed up some AR-15 Surefire M83 handguards, and again the listing was cancelled within 15 minutes. At this point, I naturally think they have a vendetta against me because there were at least 100 plus other auctions for AR-15 handguards/parts up which weren't cancelled. I contacted their Cust. Svc rep, who tells me that because I included the word AR-15 in the title and/or description it's a violation.

Huh?!? :confused:

I then realized what they really mean by "violation". eBay is based in California, so I think they follow the firearm parts rule of that State.

Edited by DOOKEY FACE
Added text

eBlow sucks DOOKEY!! but be that as it may, just list your gun related items as airsoft stuff and they usually sail thru freely. besides, ebay has a hard time now keeping up on ending the "OOH DREADED GUN PARTS!!" auctions lately. TS

GUN PARTS!!!! Oh NO!!!!!! someone could put an eye out or lose a kidney!!!

:)

The first time I tried it wouldn't take "M4" I had to do M Four, but I think it was because of the AR variation M4, anyhow, it never sold and they go for around $175 on GB. Was trying to pay off some Christmas debt ( bought the kids a X Box 360 and Beatles Rock Band, OMG that was expensive!!!) anyhow....

Mg