Benelli and the Olympic Biathalon??

texas skeeter

does benelli even make a .22 rifle?? and more importantly, why does the U.S. SUCK at this event?????:D we have lots of states w/ snow and a gang of very talented shooters.:p I just cant believe we cant put together a medal worthy team??

It's the spandex. Men from other countrys must wear that crap all the time. I know if I had a permanent wedge that would not make me shoot straight.

does benelli even make a .22 rifle?? and more importantly, why does the U.S. SUCK at this event?????:D we have lots of states w/ snow and a gang of very talented shooters.:p I just cant believe we cant put together a medal worthy team??

Its probably the .22, if you could upgrade the rifle to a .308 or a .300 win mag you could probably convince some of the tacticool guys it was a training exercise and then it would be a party...