Body Armor / Bullet proof Vests

heckler&kochp2000

Actually, after hearing about the crazy "tea party" people i think i might need a vest after all... Too many crazy people have guns...

WTF????:rolleyes: if it wasnt for what "the tea party people" started in the early yrs of this country, we'd still be run by the ENGLISH!!!!! and look now, the same sh-t is happening all over AGAIN!! OVER-TAXATION!! OBVIOUSLY you watch MSNBC/CNN......

WTF????:rolleyes: if it wasnt for what "the tea party people" started in the early yrs of this country, we'd still be run by the ENGLISH!!!!! and look now, the same sh-t is happening all over AGAIN!! OVER-TAXATION!! OBVIOUSLY you watch MSNBC/CNN......

Sorry i don't condone calling people F***ots and N***ers, spiting on politicians and saying they want to shoot people if the health care bill passes. I must be retarded.

And no I'm not talking about the early years, I'm talking about current events. This and that are completely different. It's a shame they're even calling themselves "The Tea Party" (because from what I hear those in charge of it have good intentions, it just doesn't help to have a **** ton of crazed followers)

Edited by Renault

Sorry i don't condone calling people F***ots and N***ers, spiting on politicians and saying they want to shoot people if the health care bill passes. I must be retarded.

And no I'm not talking about the early years, I'm talking about current events. This and that are completely different. It's a shame they're even calling themselves "The Tea Party" (because from what I hear those in charge of it have good intentions, it just doesn't help to have a **** ton of crazed followers)

i dont condone ANY of the actions of those CRAZY PEOPLE either!! that being said, every group of whatever orginization has very few CRAZY EXTREMISTS that claim to be a part of that said group!! and as a whole, ill bet the percentage is a very low margin considering the size of group!! and as far as what the politicians get for selling out/ throwing their constituants under the bus regarding this STUPID/OVER TAXED lets give healthcare to the slackers of this country and let the middle class pay for it bill, well then so be it!! because most all politicans these days ARE NOT listening to the people of this country whom have put them into office!! most ALL of the polls show the people DO WANT healthcare reform, BUT NOT this bill or whats in it!!!!! they want to start over and put something together that makes sense!! if this bill was soooooo great, then WHY does the democratic leaders HAVE TO BRIBE their own party members to vote for it????:rolleyes: yeah , remember OBUMMERS lil buddy BILL AYERS??? YEAH HE ACTUALLY did blow sh-t up!!!! AND never went to prison for it!!!

i dont condone ANY of the actions of those CRAZY PEOPLE either!! that being said, every group of whatever orginization has very few CRAZY EXTREMISTS that claim to be a part of that said group!! and as a whole, ill bet the percentage is a very low margin considering the size of group!! and as far as what the politicians get for selling out/ throwing their constituants under the bus regarding this STUPID/OVER TAXED lets give healthcare to the slackers of this country and let the middle class pay for it bill, well then so be it!! because most all politicans these days ARE NOT listening to the people of this country whom have put them into office!! most ALL of the polls show the people DO WANT healthcare reform, BUT NOT this bill or whats in it!!!!! they want to start over and put something together that makes sense!! if this bill was soooooo great, then WHY does the democratic leaders HAVE TO BRIBE their own party members to vote for it????:rolleyes: yeah , remember OBUMMERS lil buddy BILL AYERS??? YEAH HE ACTUALLY did blow sh-t up!!!! AND never went to prison for it!!!

Those crazys were probably propaganda put there by the coffee party to make the Tea party look bad CNN always find the worst video they can find to bring down the Conservatives