M2 American

jed1894

I asked this same question on another forum, but I thought I'd ask you guys as well:

I was under the impression that Benelli stop making or distributing the M2 American, but I was in my local gun shop today and he was unwrapping four (4) new M2 American (one in camo) he had just received from Benelli. He told me that Benelli never stopped distributing the American version, but now Benelli is letting the smaller dealers get them. However, I called Benelli about a year ago and the customer service rep told me that Benelli was not making anymore and what they had was all. I know Academy doesn't carry them anymore in my area.

Anyone know the scoop here.....I'm looking at getting one around Xmas.

thanks, jed

I just took mine out dove hunting for the first time saturday and all I can say is I'm in love! I killed more doves than ever before, my brother was just looking at me going "what, you been taking shooting classes or something?" I just looked at him and said "this benelli is bad @$$, aint it!" I was very pleased to say the least. The gun came up great and performed flawlessly all day. Any concerns I had going into hunting season with a new shotgun were dismissed in just a half a box of shells. I still grin everytime i look at it. My American M2 is all black, all business.:D

I just took mine out dove hunting for the first time saturday and all I can say is I'm in love! I killed more doves than ever before, my brother was just looking at me going "what, you been taking shooting classes or something?" I just looked at him and said "this benelli is bad @$$, aint it!" I was very pleased to say the least. The gun came up great and performed flawlessly all day. Any concerns I had going into hunting season with a new shotgun were dismissed in just a half a box of shells. I still grin everytime i look at it. My American M2 is all black, all business.:D

Just amazing what a little bit of confidence in your shotgun can do for your shooting ability.