Shell Sizes for 7 Round Capacity?

kronik

I just purchased a Carriercomp tube (awesome work, btw Kip) and found that I cannot fit 7 Rio Royal Buck shells in it. I can, however, fit 7 general purpose target Federal shells in it.

What buckshot shells do you recommend with for a 7 round capacity that the Benelli has no problem cycling?

I had the same problem with federal tactical buck. I clipped a few coils off the spring and they fit. If you don't want to cut coils. . . .fiocci actually makes some pretty darn good buckshot and its super affordable too. . .now i run like four rounds of federal mixed with three rounds of fiocci and they all fit. I also found that for at home. . .loading six in the tube and floating one on the carrier is plenty adequate. Also i figured it couldn't hurt to have an extra spring. . .so i ordered an extra spring from carriercomp and you will have no problem fitting seven in the tube if you just mix a few of those fiocci rounds in there

Edited by tinman1975