front sling attachment move to side mount ?

saym14

You have to buy a set of snap ring pliers to do it. I'm not sure if they compress the ring inward or spread it apart but that's what you're supposed to use. I haven't done mine yet and may not. I kinda like the loop as is. If for nothing else, it works as a forward hand stop to reach around and pull back on.

Moving the mount requires the use of an external snap ring plier. Basically it spreads the ring so you can lift it out of place in order to move the mount.

You can get a pair of internal/external snap ring pliers from home depot for about $20.

At least that is where I got mine. Made by Klein with blue plastic coated handles. Worth buying if you own shotguns or have buddies who do. It also works great to remove the snap ring that Benelli puts in all of their mag tubes.